Buying a property requires making many important financial decisions, understanding complex issues and completing a lot of paperwork. It helps to have an expert in your corner when undertaking such a large purchase. We can guide you through this process, and also provide you with access to property listings before they hit the general market.
Here are some factors to consider when choosing your real estate professional:
- Look for a full-time agent – one who has experience completing transactions similar to yours.
- Interview a few agents: Are they familiar with the area in which you are interested?
- Ask how much time the agent will have for you, and if they are available at night and on weekends.
- Does the agent return your calls promptly? Time is money when attempting to buy a property.
- Look them up online and check their record and testimonials.
- Choose an agent who listens attentively to your needs and concerns. Pick an agent, with whom you feel comfortable.
- Are they keeping up with all the latest grant programs that may provide FREE money to help towards down-payment and closing costs?
Start Your Search